SQL Server Performance Monitoring by DMV
The learning objective is to identify MS SQL Database performance issue by using DMV (Dynamic Management View).
DMV can help to answer the following questions
- What are DMV and how to use DMV for performance troubleshooting?
- Any unused or little-used indexes?
- What were/are slowest-running queries?
- What were/are queries that are blocked the most, queries?
- What queries use the most CPU, and queries that use the most I/O?
- What queries are not able to run, what resources they’re waiting for?
- What transactions may have locking, blocking, and deadlocks?
- Basic understanding of SQL Server/SQL Query
- Basic Performance testing methodology
|Course Name||SQL Server Performance Monitoring by DMV|
|Target Audience||Attendee whom may be interested or involved with